January Newsletter

January on the West Coast
A tidbit of story. A promise of books.


I'm looking out at the most amazing sunset after a beautiful, warm sunny January day. I woke up this morning to the sound of leaf blowers as the apartment building's gardeners start their spring clean.

Yes, mid-to-east coasters, you heard me. Spring clean. Oak trees are starting to bud here and the earth is warming up; mother nature ushering us into 2023.

I know I am blessed to live here on the west coast of Canada. And all this new life has me looking toward what the new year means book-wise. I've made a promise to myself. That I will complete 3-4 contemporary romance novellas by the end of this year. I want to stick to a genre and complete a series of sorts. That's the plan anyway. I expect you to hold me to it.

In the meantime, I'd like for you, my readers, to have titles to keep you occupied. Over the next few months, while I'm writing, I will be sharing with you books by other authors in the MM and Gay Romance/Fantasy/Paranormal genres in my newsletter.

What that’s going to look like. 


You will receive an email from me with the genre in the subject line telling you what types of books you are about to discover. Below each book will be a button where you can find out more about the story and see where to purchase it. Some emails may even offer you free stories if you agree to join the newly discovered author's newsletter subscription.

The reason I'm doing this.


To offer you plenty of opportunities to read in the genre you love. And to cooperate with other independent publishers in getting our stories seen. It's a tight-knit community and we love helping each other out. So let's fill up those e-readers!

Join my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ih8UNv